Adding Letters as Templates
- Open the SmartDoc on any patient
- Click “File”, then “Import”
- Enter the path or follow the folders until you find the file you want, then click “Open”
- After document has opened, click “Save as Letter”
- On the left-hand column, click on “Letters” to bring up your list of current letters.
- Name the document as you need
- If you wish to overwrite an existing document, simply name the document exactly the same as the one you wish to replace.
- If you spelled it right, you will get a message asking if you wish to overwrite the existing document. Click “Yes”
- You now have your Letter