Installing Practice-Web on a Workstation
1. Open windows Explorer (Right-click on Start button and left-click on “Open Windows Explorer” or “Explore All Users”).
2. Double-click on My Network Places (Network on Windows 7 or 8). Double-click on Entire Network. Double-click on Windows Network followed by double-click on your Server.
3. Copy Free Dental folder from the server’s Program Files (x86) folder and paste to the C:\Program Files (x86) folder of the workstation.
4. Create a shortcut for Freedental application in C:\ Program Files (x86)\Free Dental folder.
5. Double-click on the shortcut to start Practice-Web on the workstation. Enter the name of the Server and click ok.
If you have older Windows XP or Windows 7 dotNetFramework 3.5 and 4.0 will be required. Install as follows.
6. Go to www.practice-web.com/support .
7. Double-click on DotNet Framework 3.5 and save it to the Windows desktop.
8. Double-click to install the DotNet Framework 3.5 on the workstation.
9. Double-click on DotNet Framework 4.0 and save it to the Windows desktop.
10. Double-click to install the DotNet Framework 4.0 on the workstation.