Manage Ring Group Voicemail Over the Phone
- From any extension in your 8×8 system, dial 500.
- Enter the Ring Group extension number and press #.
- Enter the Ring Group voicemail password and press #.
- Press the * key to enter the Main Menu. Note: If you have no saved voicemail messages, you should enter the Main Menu automatically. You can skip this step.
- From the Main Menu:
- Press 1 to listen to your messages.
- Press 2 to change your greeting. Options include using just a name; setting distinct internal (on-network) and external (off-network) greetings; and changing greetings to be used at certain times or occasions.
- Press 3 to manage user preference options: change voicemail password, call waiting preferences, busy handling, ring no answer handling, Internet outage routing, and email notification preferences.
- Press 4 to establish or change call forwarding rules. Options include: listen to, set, change, or cancel call forwarding rules.
- Press 5 to set a specific greeting for business hours, after business hours, lunch time, meeting, weekend, and vacation.
- Press 6 to enable or disable Announcement Only mode (e.g., your vacation greeting).
- Press 9 to exit voicemail.