Stripping Out Patients from an EagleSoft Database
Sometimes it becomes necessary for a customer to remove patient records from their database. Below are the steps necessary to facilitate this transition.
- Contact a Patterson Data Conversion Coordinator @ 800-294-8504 and explain that you would like to strip patients out of your database. They will explain the cost involved as well as answer any detailed questions that you may have regarding the procedures.
- You will be asked to provide an electronic copy of your EagleSoft data to the Patterson Technology Center for evaluation. Data evaluations are normally completed within five business days.
- The Patterson Data Conversions team will strip patients out of the database based on the Preferred Dentist of the Responsible Party.
- Once the stripout evaluation is complete, a Patterson Technology Instructor will assist you in reviewing the data via WebEx and answer any questions pertaining to the trial merge.
- When you are satisfied with the results, your PTC – Backup Coordinator or Technology Instructor will schedule a time that is most convenient for you to submit a backup for final conversion.
- The Data Conversions team will perform the stripout and return a copy of your database to you via overnight delivery or electronically. Most stripouts take less than two business days to complete.
- The returned data will replace the database that is currently stored on your computer system. Please contact a Backup Coordinator if you need assistance loading your data.